Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And it's time to start over.

Everyone makes resolutions or at least plans to change everything in their lives at more than one point in their lives, but it's not until something happens to them do they actually do something about it. I know because I've done that at least 100 times, back in high school every semester would be the start of change, but I would always go back to my old habits.

Well I'm going to take a stand and change, and something is happening for me to make this change, I'm going into the hospital on Monday and I'm going to leave behind everything I don't like and everything I've been trying to get rid of for years in that room, and start new, no matter what that means.

It's a big step, but some times one has to make those hard decisions, and wouldn't you prefer YOU making those decisions than someone doing it for you?

Well wish me luck, spirit knows that I hate needles, so I'm gonna need the calm and luck.

Blessed Be,
Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment